Shutter Speed and Motion Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps September 24, 2018 Shutter Speed and Motion Slow Shutter Speed Shutter Speed: 1/40 Aperture: 14 ISO: 1600 Fast Shutter Speed Shutter Speed: 1/60 Aperture: 7.1 ISO: 1600 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments
Lighting October 22, 2018 LIGHTING Hard/Direct Light Shutter Speed: 1/125 Aperture: 4.5 ISO: 3200 Soft/Diffused Light Shutter Speed: 1/125 Aperture: 4.5 ISO: 3200 Light from the Front Shutter Speed: 1/60 Aperture: 4.5 ISO: 3200 Light from the Back Shutter Speed: 1/60 Aperture: 4.5 ISO: 3200 Light from the Side Shutter Speed: 1/125 Aperture: 4.5 ISO: 3200 Light from Above Shutter Speed: 1/80 Aperture: 5.0 ISO: 3200 Light from Below Shutter Speed: 1/100 Aperture: 5.0 ISO: 3200 Read more
Assignment 4: Depth of Field October 01, 2018 Depth of Field Shutter Speed: 1/250 Aperture: F11 ISO: 1600 (I realize now that in order to shift the brightness, I should have changed my ISO to 800. Looking back this is what I would have changed) Shutter Speed: 1/100 Aperture: F29 ISO: 1600 Read more
Comments
Post a Comment