Ideas for Final Project

IDEAS FOR FINAL PROJECT

Idea #1:
How my photography has been reviewed in class is different to what I was expecting. I've heard over and over again that my photography highlights isolation and loneliness. I thought that it would be interesting to have my final project focus on human isolation through photographing routine and simplicity. Week by week, I would slowly but surely acquire a collection of different items that emanate solitude.

Ex: 

Idea #2:
I personally love to photograph routine through both candid and posed photography. In this version of my final project, I would photograph specifically routine, every day life, primarily indoors, such as errands, tasks, and rituals that we as humans do every day. I would mainly be focusing on object work, however I am also interested in seeing humans interact with objects as well.   


Ex:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Assignment #5

Lighting

Reading Assessment I